[pct-l] Evry one who carries an Ice Axe is a Zebra

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Dec 5 16:56:20 CST 2006

Roni wrote.............with some effort we might be able to keep ourself warm by remaining pissed off and annoyed untill spring.

That may be a good solution for the ''Good Old Boys'' living in the frozen tundra's, but of not much use for us ''Southern Cal. Boys.''
We don't need to piss on each other to keep warm we got them ''Surfer Girls'' and the ''California Sunshine'' to keep us warm.

CHEERS
JMT Reinhold
Your sunshine soaking, margarita slurping, warm & cozy trail companion
P.S. The frozen tundra's are for the Moose