[pct-l] Hey all

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Tue Dec 5 14:42:51 CST 2006

"Brian Miller wrote:

> I just joined the other day and I am looking at what guide book (other
> then Yogi's) and maps would be the best choice. I have ordered Yogi's
> and it has helped in my planning.

In addition to the guidebooks, check out the DeLorme topo maps on the hiker
trash website:
http://www.hikertrash.net/

They have the main routes marked, plus a number of alternate routes.  He
could have easily charged for all of the work he has done, but he instead
chose to make it available for free to the hiking community, which is
something I personally find rather refreshing.

Jon