[pct-l] Was: Leaving List Now: Back On Track - Info requested on down pullovers

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Tue Dec 5 13:56:48 CST 2006

Ooooo...
Nice.

The Nunatak has a hood option that would save me another few ounces if I
dropped my fleece cap. Does the Montbell product have a similar option?

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com