[pct-l] Bad hip

Ann Urick annu at centurytel.net
Mon Dec 4 22:47:43 CST 2006

Has anyone out there had experience with a bad hip. Mine went out about a
> month ago

May I suggest you try e-cises listed in the Pain Free book by Egoscue?  It
may be a matter of everything out of alignment and these exercises will help
you.  You can try online too for some exercises.  They really helped me with
back and ankle problems.  www.egoscue.com.   I think that is the website.
They also have clinics around the country if you are close enough to have an
evaluation.

Ann