[pct-l] I Love the Internet!

Ron Moak rmoak at sixmoondesigns.com
Sat Dec 2 15:45:04 CST 2006

>> If this is the same troll I think it is, he has also made claims of
having completed the Triple Crown at least once, if not twice, for which
ALDHA-West has supposedly refused him recognition.  <<

No Bob, while I don't agree with Jon's post, he can write full complete
sentences that actually are coherent and with words are spelled correctly,
which is more than I can say for DF.

Sorry Jon I don't have time to explore your entire biography, I just thought
the wide range of post and topics a bit humorous.

Unfortunately the internet often draws too much of our time dickering over
the inane while there's much more important issues to be addressed. If you
think unloading your gripes at me is the key to solving international
problems, have at it.

Fallingwater