[pct-l] Looking for a Good PCT Live Web Cam

Karen Somers kborski at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 23:34:09 CST 2006

>From: Point North <pointnorther_light at yahoo.com>
> This is really sick.  What used to be the most
> remote areas, where we believed we had privacy, are
> now open to peeping internet toms. Also the spectre
of hordes of fat
> arses viewing instead of doing.     Did anyone tell
> you that you can't 'live vicariously'?

Well, I've already thru-hiked the PCT and AT and hiked
a eight other smaller long distance trails, so I am
not a lazy internet junkie that isn't doing anything
with my life.

I love the trails, and I like that there are some Web
cams pointed at them.  I can't see the mountains of
the PCT where I live, and I don't know what they look
like in the winter.  Aside from me, there are a lot of
people who love the trails and cannot get out on them
for a variety of personal or health reasons, and I'm
sure some of them might like to view Web cams.

Anyhow, Web cams are there whether you like it or not,
just like online photos, trail journals...the whole
Internet.  Use them or not.

Thanks to all those who have sent me great cam links.

Nocona