[pct-l] Trail or Glory

Bill & Cathy Frenette tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Sat Dec 2 16:16:46 CST 2006

Hi All I've done my share of hiking and did cold weather training up at
Bridgeport (Ca.) when I was in the Marine Corps but that was back in 65'. I
hope to be able to attend one of Ned's programs in the future because I need
to refresh my knowledge and this seems to be a "Great" way to do it.  Peace
and Love to All  or (drop dead) Remember
"Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"