[pct-l] DOWN BOYS

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Dec 1 23:34:32 CST 2006

DOWN  BOYS.............DOWN BOYS!!!!!!

I know hiking season is basically over and the herd is getting edgy with no
place to go.
Soon spring will be here and calm and tranquillity will return to this site,
in the mean time head for the ski slopes to burn off some off your
frustration.
Skiing can be every bit as satisfying and exiting as hiking.
For me, when the hiking season ends, the skiing season begins.
Maybe that's why never come down with this ''Barn Fever''.
I will be skiing Mammoth real soon looking looking down at the PCT.
As for all none skiing ''Barn Fever'' sufferers, especially  ''Jon'',  take
a hot shower with your wives or girl friends ( if you have one ), smoke a
pipe or go snow camping to relieve your frustration.....DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON
YOUR FELLOW BACKPACKERS.
JMT Reinhold