[pct-l] Mountain Education's Spam Schedule

Brian McLaughlin bmclaughlin at bigplanet.com
Fri Dec 1 22:33:55 CST 2006

From: "Jon Danniken"

> What men like Ned Tibbits, Greg Hummel, and Ron Moak are doing is obvious;
> it is the whoring out of the PCT for their own financial gain and/or
> other motives they have. What boggles my mind is that individuals such as
> yourself do not see this for what it is, the carving up of the PCT for
> commercial exploitation, and take a stand against it.

Jon,

Your argument would swing a lot more weight if you could
point to a single thing that any of these people has done that has
damaged or exploited any person, hurt the PCT, or could
be reasonably construed as harmful in any way. You failed
to mention anything of the sort, I notice.

Volunteering to fill a position in a non-profit organization and
putting in a lot of hours of volunteer effort just doesn't convince
me that these people have done the slightest bit of damage to you,
to me or the PCT.  If that could be described as "carving up...
the PCT  for commercial exploitation", then a reasonable person
would conclude that the PCT needs more of this, not less, since
the results of their actions seem to be nothing but positive and
helpful.

Simply characterizing their motives as neferious, evil, sinister
or selfish proves nothing except that you have nothing of real
substance to accuse them of. By their fruits ye shall know them.