[pct-l] Mountain Education's Spam Schedule

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Fri Dec 1 20:51:26 CST 2006

"Bob Bankhead" wrote:

> Those of us who have been around the AT, CDT, PCT, the PCTA ,
> this forum, and other long distance hikers' forums for some time know
> these people, often on a personal, face-to-face basis.

I could not care less how long you have known these individuals, Bob; the
PCT means a heck of a lot more to me than something that should be pimped
out by clever entrepreneurs, regardless how much street cred you give them
in your little circle of friends.

Maybe you guys should get a hobby or something and leave the PCT to those of
us who just want to hike it for the sake of hiking, instead of creating yet
another manmade structure of society and hammering it to a trail upon which
it does not belong.

Jon