[pct-l] water treatment

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Aug 31 18:52:17 CDT 2006

Received my PCT "Communicator" a couple of days ago. There is a good
article starting on page 7 about water purity / contamination. Mostly it
goes along with the general idea that clear flowing water away from
possible stock contamination is probably safe to drink. And where there
are more obvious problems and down lower the water is more likely
infectious.

The article is another benefit of belonging to the PCTA.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>