[pct-l] Cascade Locks eateries

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Wed Aug 30 19:49:47 CDT 2006

We drove up to Oregon last week and hiked the Eagle Creek trail out to
Tunnel Falls, and hiked to several other waterfalls.  We had two dinners
at Salmon Row Pizza and Pub, just across the street from the post office
in Cascade Locks.  The ambience is rustic.  There is a PCT Register full
of comments from 04-06.  The salmon chowder, Alaskan pizza (salmon and
shrimp) and the salmon burger are all awesome.  Service is brisk and
friendly.  There is plenty of normal fare on the menu if you don't like
fish.
Marion