[pct-l] Scott's Competition

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Aug 20 03:16:54 CDT 2006

Switchback,
Don't forget the runway black lingerie & Go Go girls at every road crossing
to get everybody in the right mood for the next days ordeal like we planed
for the kick-off before the big boys nixed the idea.
You know, 2013 is along way off for someone your age.
May I suggest you invest in a 4 wheel drive wheel chair with snow tires for
your 2013 trek?

It could be equipped with a small refrigerator, electric fan, canopy, stove
& oven, this way you could travel first class in comfort, trap pheasants
along the way and have broiled pheasants & champagne served on white table
cloth, of course, every day.

Yes switchback, you will be the envy of the hiking community.

JMT Reinhold
Your trail companion & hiking made more pleasant advocate