[pct-l] Gun Wimps

Trail Pygmy trailpygmy at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 19 19:22:50 CDT 2006

I defy anyone to give an example of how a gun can be used for SELF DEFENSE!

Killing livestock, yes. Killing a downed hiker... maybe. River crossings,
shoot a tree down and cross. Killing yourself because yer really really
dumb, yes. Pulling it out, cocking it, aiming it at your potential
assailant... your watchin' too many John Wayne movies.

If I catch you with a gun on the trail I'm haulin ya in. Now, a bow staff!
There's an idea! GOD!!!

aloha, Pygmy