[pct-l] H and Whistler's PCT2005 dvd

The Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 22:49:18 CDT 2006

One correction - it's actually H and Whistler's 2005 DVD.  My part in it was
the duplication and distribution.

To all those who offered to make additional copies to spread this around -
feel free to make that offer directly to pct-l, and anywhere else you think
there may be interest. Like the 2004 DVD, I'd like to see this as widely
passed around as possible....

One other thing - I have only about five copies left to send to any 05ers
who haven't received one yet. After Friday, Eliza Schissel ("Koala", PCT 05)
will be taking over with distributing to them, but she doesn't have any way
of burning new copies. Would it be possible for some of the people who
offered to make copies mail some to her? She could probably use 20 or so.
Perhaps two or three people could send her 5-10 each.  She can be e-mailed
directly if you're interested:

eliza_schissel at yahoo.com

Thanks!

wc

[pct-l] Weathercarrot's PCT2005 dvd
Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Mon Aug 14 22:25:55 CDT 2006

Excellent! these virtual reality trail documentaries are incredible! The
2005 photos are some of the best ever! and the snow in the Sierra looked as
bad as could be. Much thanks to Weathercarrot for sharing this with
everyone. Watching it has me very psyched for my 200 mile hike in Wash from
Stevens Pass to the Goat Rocks starting next week.. This will be my first
hike ever in Washington. Monte Dodge will hike some with me, and shepard me
to trail and back.  If you get a chance, watch this dvd!