[pct-l] Weathercarrot's PCT2005 dvd

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Mon Aug 14 22:25:55 CDT 2006

Excellent! these virtual reality trail documentaries are incredible! The
2005 photos are some of the best ever! and the snow in the Sierra looked as
bad as could be. Much thanks to Weathercarrot for sharing this with
everyone. Watching it has me very psyched for my 200 mile hike in Wash from
Stevens Pass to the Goat Rocks starting next week.. This will be my first
hike ever in Washington. Monte Dodge will hike some with me, and shepard me
to trail and back.  If you get a chance, watch this dvd!