[pct-l] Drakesbad ranch is now closed to PCT hikers

The Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 12:21:39 CDT 2006

Radar writes:

<< I don't really think it is fair to call Nemo out like this on PCT-L.
She is out hiking and can't really explain her side of the story here on
PCT-L. Drakesbad's decision could have been reported without naming names.

I agree. There's always another side to any story, and I hope we can hold
off on this and allow for  the possibility that it may not be quite what it
seems.  I have forwarded Sue's original e-mail to Nemo so she can be aware
of what's been said - although I think it's likely that she's already heard
things, given the nature of the trail grapevine.

wc