[pct-l] Ashland area buses

Kent Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 16:08:53 CDT 2006

I appreciate all the info on buses recently posted.
Just thought that I would toss in this info:
Greyhound's 800 number says they stop in Ashland.
That is FALSE!  However, there is a local bus (Rogue
Valley Transit District) that runs from Ashland to
Medford and back.  It costs $2., and goes every 30
minutes during business hours.  I'm not sure about
week-ends. Medford has fair service from Greyhound -
about 6 times a day.

Amtrak is a lost cause for hiking the PCT in Southern
Oregon.

Kent