[pct-l] New Hiking trail to open soon.....

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 19:27:25 CDT 2006

  Yup its true, a brand new hiking trail will soon be available to hike cross country....The beauty of this one you can go two different ways on two different trails....One will go from south to north and the other will be 6 times longer and will go east to west.....I am putting my name in tomorrow for the waiting list as i am sure this trail will be the newest "in thing" to do, even more so then the attack of the killer potatoes is soon to be....This too may be slightly off base for PCT-lers but i will guarantee you it will be a trail some of you will  be hiking on someday in the future.
  I am hoping to line up switchback and myself to be at the front of the vanguard as its right up his pirate style of hiking.......
  It will help if you speak Spanish a little and smoke cigars as you will be welcomed with all the cigars you can smoke and instead of water stashes it will be stashes of all you can drink Rum, light or dark.....oh yea and all the sugar cane you can consume too. Just be-sure to go after hurricane season is over if you do not like rain!!!

  Meadow Ed