[pct-l] I almost forgot!!

 Mike, also forgot to add the new sparkling " Mt. Saint Helens" eight dollar
a day fee  to see Washington's version of Kracatoa.  ps  After talking to
several Park big shots, they keep telling me what a great deal the parks are
as compared to a Seahawk game or watching the Marniers. ( it easy to spend
100.00 at a baseball game and buy a 5 dollar hotdog from someone who speaks
only four words in engish ) Of course most real american familys can't afford
going to these games!! OK , I'm done and have got this fee think off my chest.