[pct-l] Cloud Rising

Since I was visiting Boulder, I dropped by at the Kelty offices to take a
look at the Cloud 60.  They informed me that the price of the pack is going
up to $550 in 2000.  (At $400 they beleive they're losing money.)  I managed
to call AmericanWilderness, 800-284-0365, a mail order outfit that handles
the Cloud, and get the $400 price.  If you know that this is the pack you
want, I'd suggest that you try to call them tonight and see if they'll honor
the $400 price.

Pete