[pct-l] trail fees! All RIGHT!

I don't know - personally, I think I like the idea of a fee system.  In
fact, I think I'd like it even better if we would broaden it:

BULLETIN:

A new experimental program is being initiated in the year 2000 to find out
if citizens will pay the fees for space exploration.  If indeed, citizens
ARE willing to pay fees for space exploration, the program will be expanded
to include the pentagon.  Once we have citizens actually choosing what their
fees support, there will be infinite possibilities.

In order to ascertain the most promising areas to begin institution of this
choose-your-own tax base, please number the following in order of your
priority:

____      Defense spending

____      Space exploration

____      National Scenic Trails

____     National Forest Service

____     PCTA

____     National Health Care

____     FBI

____     DEA

____     Presidential campaign contribution

_____    Library

____     Highway Fund

____     Sierra Club

____    Good Sam Association

____     CIA

____     Public Transit

____     Jet Ski Association

____     Criminal Justice System

____     Education

Thanks you for participating in this tax funded research.

Mary B