Re: [at-l] PCT/AT Single season Hike just completed.

I met these guys in Monson at the Pie Lady's - Bung and Culvert. Culvert is an
AT alum, 92 I think, and he is hiking to two trails for charity. He met Bung on
the PCT and talked him into doing the double trail effort, I am glad to hear
that they made it. Both of these guys were great, and I bumped into them again
in Hanover at the Gathering, they had just hiked in! I can;t imaging walking 8
miles a day in the dark, yikes.

Anyway, Culvert's website is here if anyone is interested:
http://www.spiny.com/sven/

-Chomp