RE: [pct-l] California Maps

If you wanted to download section A, B or C1, you would need to
purchase the "San Diego, San Jacinto Wilderness, and Anza-Borrego
Desert Area" CD-ROM.  If you wanted to download section C2 or D, you
would need to purchase the "Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and
Surrounding Wilderness Areas" CD-ROM.  If you wanted to download
section G or H1, you would need to purchase the "Sequoia Kings Canyon
and Surrounding Wilderness Areas" CD-ROM.

Ty