Re: [pct-l] California Maps

I just checked on the Topo.com FTP site and there are more PCT
topographical maps posted.  You can find them at the following URLs:

San Diego, San Jacinto Wilderness, and Anza-Borrego Desert Area:
	http://www.topo.com/trails/sandiego/PCTsecA.html
	http://www.topo.com/trails/sandiego/PCTsecB.html
	http://www.topo.com/trails/sandiego/PCTsecC1.html

Los Angeles,Santa Barbara, and Surrounding Wilderness Areas:
	http://www.topo.com/trails/la_sb/PCTsecC2.html
	http://www.topo.com/trails/la_sb/PCTsecD.html

Sequoia Kings Canyon and Surrounding Wilderness Areas:
	http://www.topo.com/trails/sequoia/PCTsecG.html
	http://www.topo.com/trails/sequoia/PCTsecH1.html

Or if you would like to bypass the web site completely, you can
download the files directly from their FTP site.  Try the following
URLs for that:

San Diego, San Jacinto Wilderness, and Anza-Borrego Desert Area:
	ftp://ftp.topo.com/pct_sec_a.tpo
	ftp://ftp.topo.com/pct_sec_b.tpo
	ftp://ftp.topo.com/PCT-SEC-C1.TPO

Los Angeles,Santa Barbara, and Surrounding Wilderness Areas:
	ftp://ftp.topo.com/PCT-SEC-C2.tpo
	ftp://ftp.topo.com/PCT-SEC-D.TPO

Sequoia Kings Canyon and Surrounding Wilderness Areas:
	ftp://ftp.topo.com/PCT-SEC-G.TPO
	ftp://ftp.topo.com/PCT-SEC-H1.TPO

Before you start downloading all of these maps, you should know that
you must own each respective region in order to view these files.

Ty