Re: [pct-l] ADZPCTKO, Roster & Archive pages

I wanted to notify everyone that of a change that has been made to
the PCT roster listing.  It now accepts the type of hike (Thru or
Section) as well as mode of transport (Foot or Horse).  If you have
already submitted the on-line form, you can just tell me which
category you would fit into and I will make the changes manually.  If
you have not submitted the on-line form, the option is now there for
this and the rest of the information.

Main PCT roster listing page:
	http://www.vr6.com/hikes/PCTRoster.html

On-line form:
	http://www.vr6.com/hikes/PCTRoster.html#form

I want to thank everyone for their feedback and comments.  Please
continue sending them to me and I will see what modifications I can
make to better the site.

Ty