[pct-l] Photons and other stuff

I corresponded with Kevin of PaddysGear@aol.com about refering this list to
him about the Photons.  Here was his response.

"Thanks for the plug.  I have a bunch in stock and if the folks mention your
name as a reference I will get them out without waiting for the check so that
they can have them in time for Christmas.  Please have them e mail me with
their order so that I can get it out asap and if need be order other stuff as
well."

Here's his link:

 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/paddysgear/myhomepage/index.html">PADDY'S
GEAR: ORDER FORM - Last Update 11/16/99</A>

His products are geared towards the lightweight hiker and his prices are
lower than other places I've found for what he's selling.

Mery Christmas all,  Sly