[pct-l] Moonstone down bags and Gregory Reality

I'm coming out of lurk mode for a moment...

Does anybody have any experience with Moonstone Down
sleeping bags?  I am looking at buying their 5 degree
"Great Divide" down bag on sale (I assume this is a 99
model or something... listed weight is 2 lbs, 15 oz).
This will be my first down bag...  if I can believe
the specs listed, this will save a pound off my
current 4 year old TNF Snowshoe (polargaurd HV?, not
3D as the new ones are).  I am a very cold sleeper and
find that I need a bag of a 0-5 degree rating to stay
warm down into the 20's.

Also, somebody quickly talk me out of the Gregory
Reality (or reinforce my desire), please!  I currently
use the Gregory Palisade  (it has about 1800 miles on
it and is going strong) and love it except for its
rather hefty weight (I'll refrain form posting it so
as to not cause heart failure to all you
lightweighters).  I've heard that the Reality has the
same great fit and feel, and weighs about 4.5 lbs for
a size small I believe. Anybody have any experience
with this pack?  I've heard very good things about it
so far...

Thanks for you input!  I don't think I've publically
thrown my towel in the ring (or whatever the
expression is), but I am planning on hiking at least
the CA PCT next year... starting in mid to late April.
 Hope to meet some of you on the trail!  I'm sure I'll
de-lurk more and more as I start nailing down the
details, although I admit I am taking the planning
process a bit more casually than I took the planning
of my 98 AT hike.

Emily aka BugBite