[pct-l] Rain -Gear

Up in Washington, we get lots of oportunities to test different rain gear. I
just bought a set of Helly Hanson's " Packable Helitec " rain gear. There is
a factory outlet in Centralia Washington that sells seconds and last years
overstock. Payed only 69.00 for a light breathable rain parka and only 15.00
for the breathable pants that go with. ( olive green) Both the parka and
pants fold into their own little pockets and carry a lifetime guarantee. (
Most railroaders I work with buy their stuff  there which put the guarantee
to the test ) One switchman returned a leaky jacket after 3 years of hard use
in which it was promply replaced for free!!  This could be a good deal for
Northwesterners wanting cheap decent rain gear. Olympia now has over 60
inches of rain for the year ( were not even in the rainforest!! ) with more
still coming. Many local roads are flooded out. My creek just hit an alltime
high level. PCT should be bombed again with near record snows, so says young
Woppler on KIRO channel 7