RE: [pct-l] ? about the Sharp TM-20

Several of us on the list have one.  I like it.  Great for email on the go.
Maximum size per email is about 4K.  Course, you can send a lot of them.
And it won't talk directly to your pc, other than backing up it's data with
the supplied cable and software (the data is non readable by the pc).  Other
than that, for lightweight email and journal writing, it's hard to beat.
The other unit is made by JVC - but I think you'll find the tm-20 a popular
choice.  I paid for a whole year and got about 12 months for the price of
10.

...Kelly