Re: [pct-l] Yosemite Plans

It is funny that you should mention this trip.  I (and a few other)
are also going over to Yosemite just before the end of the year.  I
will actually be leaving on the 29th and returning the 2nd.  To bad
you aren't coming back a couple days earlier or I was leaving a
couple days later.  Then you could tell me all about your trip.

I am not the one planning this trip so I am not sure where we are
starting/ending but I am sure it will be great.

Ty