Re: [pct-l] Mix water to Alcohol

 I have been on this thread for over year now and what I have seen is there some
big suppliers and a lot of little suppliers making tents, stoves, etc. and the
big boys were once little boys that got a good idea and people bought it!  So the
reason that tent manufactures "shoving" free standing tents is because, we the
consumer have been buying the tents and if some little guy made a great teepee
style tent and everyone started buying it guess what they now would become a tent
manufacture "shoving" teepee style tents.