Re: [pct-l] Bears in the San Jacinto area

In a message dated 12/10/99 10:29:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ljrob@hotmail.com writes:

<<  I haven't heard whether the bears south of I-10 are there as a result of
natural migration or not. There is some indication that the Cuyamaca Bear
was brought up around humans and recently released in that area. >>

And let's not forget about the bear recently seen on Main Street in Ramona,
CA. Was he/she the 'Cuyamaca Bear' or another?

Charlie