[pct-l] Favorite ??????

My Favorite list. Stove-anything Swedish, Pack-old Kelty's, Trailhead car-old
Subaru Wagons 4x4 of course, Mountain- Rainier, Music to the Trailhead-old
Jethro Tull, Sleeping Bag- cheap 20 degree down ( REI ) Pad-Ridgerest
Winterweight, Lake- Lake Chelan, Water filter- Sweetwater, Favorite part of
PCT-Sierras, Best side trip-South Lake Tahoe's buffets, My start date april
2nd-finished Oct.11 1977, Most revisited area-Eagle Creek Oregon ( about 20
times ) Dumbest item carried- 5 lb. climbing rope through Sierras ( used once
to belay a guy across avalanche chute near Whitney's summit ) Favorite Boots-
Danner's ( because soles are old fashionly sewed and not just glued, easy to
be resoled anywhere ) Favorite chance meeting- Saw my old " Outdoor living "
teacher near Crecent Lake Oregon.  Also met Dick Kelty in Weldon, a living
legend. Take care , lets hear yours, Monte in Olympia