[pct-l] Pinkerbody Alcohol Drum Test

In my first empirical trial of my calvert tube and drum alcohol stove I made
the mistake of trying to simulate an early spring night at 10,000 feet in the
Sierras by halling the whole contraption into my oversized walkin freezer and
damn near burnt the house down.  The fire department didn't understand about
the ADZPCTKOP stove contest and thought that I was trying build a bomb like
the Oklahoma City fiasco.

Well, I am using my one call from jail to send this email to the list to try
to disuade any of you from trying this at home.  I'm not sure if it was the
conditions of the freezer or the sixteen gallons of grain alcohol I used, but
boy the mushroom cloud was cool!

Now for the second trial test I think .  .  .  .

Phenal Pinkerbody
Chino Men's Federal Prison
Chino, Calif.  91111