RE: [pct-l] www.topozone.com

R.J.

You may want upgrade to a later version of Netscape Communicator. It's
probably a Java thing. The pages use lot's of java script to implement all
the stuff. I'm using IE 5.0 but Netscape should be ok. Once you get it
working it's an impressive site.

Unfortunately they seem to have scanned in old topos. The PCT I checked
around Mount Hood still said the Skyline trail. So it may take a bit of work
to coordinate the maps with the trail. Still it could help out the
California sections.

Now if only I could link the PCT databook to the right pages.

Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
Fallingwater Journals - www.fallingwater.com
Pacific Crest Trail Assoc. - www.pcta.org
American Long Distance Hikers Association - West -
www.gorp.com/nonprof/aldhaw