[pct-l] New stove category

Big smiles to all you stove inventors, it has been the funniest thread yet.
So I propose a new entry category for the stove that can melt down a VW bug
the fastest and forge it into replicates of the stove. A sort of reproducing
stove category. And just think, if the winter is a bad one we can give all
those thru-hikers one of the stoves and they can just melt their way through
the Sierras. But of coarse, cooking in your tent will be a little tricky.
Keep up the humor, it does the body good.....

--
Rusty Johnston
pctresearch@pcthiker.com