[pct-l] MSR Model-9 stove

 I have and still use my first generation MSR model-9 white gas burner for a
lightweight winter stove. ( it has the small square control control knob with
MSR stamped on it ) The stove is a 1973 and still have the hand-typed
instructions. Still my first choice stove for big climbs. PS. Greg should be
disqualified from all stove testing because of close ties with the oil
industry and his unfair advantage to receive 55 gallon drums. 3 rubber
bullets to the dollar, tom.