RE: [pct-l] The Fantastic Alcohol Fuel Stove Contest

Everyone:
Several people have already suggested additional categories to judge a
stove. If they make sense they will be added. So far I have the following:
1-Durability (Rich)
2-Multi-fuel (Ron)

I expect more. Further, the judges picked at the ADZPCTKO will have the
option to add categories based on ideas presented at that time. If a stove
designer demonstrates something cool that no one has thought about the
judges will have the option to add that category and assign points based on
it.

The goal is the BEST stove for a thruhike where fuel resupply is a problem
and alcohol is one solution.

Regards,