RE: [pct-l] Soot - Stoves

I mainly have the problem with the Whisperlite when the fuel is in the little
cup on the bottom preheating the unit.  Of course, there is no flow control
here.  After it starts burning the soot is no longer a problem.  The general
consensus is that unleaded gas is very guilty of soot production in any case.

...Kelly