RE: [pct-l] At home alcohol test

re: Sorry, the obsessive-compulsive rigor of this experiment got to me.

You say this like it's a bad thing!! (:

I suspect most people on this list are obsessive-compulsive. For example
many insist on hiking the ENTIRE trail. They aren't satisfied with just a
part. Some INSIST on having the oldest, grungist, heaviest stove, one tried
to walk the trail with less than three bucks in his pocket, and one wouldn't
even stop at FOUR kids.

I don't think I even make honorable mention.

Only the Freedom Coach is sane, not that she'll admit it.

Happy Thanksgiving, see u at ADZPCTKO

TOM