[pct-l] Stove stove

 I have nothing against butune/propane stoves. One problem that I have seen
over the years is using a 2/3's empty vapor driven canister in cold weather.
While a full canister is great and can hold it's own with a gas stove, a less
than half full canister makes you feel like whistling the theme song to
jepordy. New vapor canister stoves are light, but liquid feed stoves of the
blended fuel type do not peter out as they get closer to empty and burn as
good as full. ( like hank roberts stove or the New Coleman V-max type ) I
have an older ( and heavier ) canister stove that is great with a fresh
canister , but is a pain  on a cold damp morning waiting for my coffee to
perk with a 2/3's empty bottle. ps 32 oz's of unleaded will run my gas stove
over 10 hours at full blast.