[pct-l] turkey jerky; arriving at the KOP

Just to bring this thread back to the trail, I did a four-day shakedown
hike, this week, on the rugged (:-)) Lone Star Trail and celebrated
Thanksgiving by baking cornbread in a Bakepacker and eating turkey jerky.
Clever concept, I thought, but the cornbread turned out half-baked and as
for the jerky, it may be great with a bottle of (Lone Star) beer, but after
gnawing on a couple of pieces, I'm convinced it ain't trail food.  Anyway,
despite several minor failures of this type, the hike was terrific, hunters
didn't shoot me, and I'm eager to get to the PCT, come April.

BTW, any quick assessments of how long it's likely to take an extremely slow
walker to leave Campo and arrive in time for the KOP?  I'm estimating 3-4
days.