[pct-l] esbit mailing

Looks like air transport is probably out of the question, according to the
local post office fellows here.  Of course, airlines are really careful
nowadays anyway, so I don't really know what options one may realistically
have there.  However, I asked him about mailing them.  He said they (esbit
tabs) have to be packaged in no more than 1 pound packages and labeled
properly (O.R.M.D. sort of thing), but the primary package can be up to 25
pounds.  This means you could technically have 25 1 pound packages inside
the bigger one.  Part of the problem, when an item is not specifically
mentioned in the regulations is the definitions used, terms like "burns
vigorous" in describing how to classify a substance.  There is certainly
some common sense here I would think, but I can also imagine different
interpretations with different postal authorities reading the same regs.