[pct-l] New to the list, Hello All

Greetings,
           My name is Mike Adamo (AKA Gambler).  I just thru-hiked the
Appalachian Trail this past summer.  I hiked from Georgia to Maine for the
American Cancer Society in 103 days (88 days of hiking, not including rest
days) with Dr. A, a cancer survivor.

We are considering a similar PCT thru hike in 2,000 or 01.  Our at hike is on
line at www.cancerhiker.com .  I am looking forward to learning about the PCT
from all of you.  I/ We are planning to do the PCT in about 90 days.  What do
you guys, girls think?  Anybody want to hike with us?

I am an exercise physiologist.  I would be happy to respond to any training
questions you might have you can also visit my Better Training for
Backpacking web page www.cancerhiker.com/training.htm

Mike Adamo