[pct-l] Buns

Jeffrey Olson wrote:

uncomfortable positions, and pronounced after 45 minutes that the
problem with my knees, the first visit, and feet, the second visit, was
"tight buns."  My gluteus minimus (and hamstring) muscles were so tight
to be 95% dysfunctional.  Other muscle groups made up for their
tightness

Jeffrey et al --

I actually had thought of your previous email... it brings to mind Barbara
Walter's opinion on Clint Eastwood's butt -- basically the same assessment
(no pun intended), but with a rather more admiring mindset !

I'm sure that, after I achieve my stretching goals, that the various
problems I have with hordes of admiring women will fade away, and my 95%
social dysfunctionality with them, leaving only happy knees and feet.

Somewhat ruefully,

- Dave

David B. Stockton
davstock@tiac.net