Re: [pct-l] Cell Phones et al...

In a message dated 11/21/99 2:05:41 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
tfrogers@san.rr.com writes:

<< > shared to
 > each other or within themselves the experience and accomplishment of
climbing
 > this amazing mountain without prancing around.

 But it's the american way; have you watched any pro football recently.
 For the people you're talking about, the summit is the end zone.  Just
 listen to that crowd... >>

I think they'd get a delay of game penalty and a personal foul for whipping
out a cellphone in the end zone.  No need to eject them from the game.

I'll have to bring a yellow flag with me the next time I do Whitney!  : )

Sly