[pct-l] Cell phones and ADZPCTKKOP

Hang up and hike! I guess the thing about cell phones in the backcountry is
that they are a strong and direct link to that plan A we have put aside to
be out wander'n in the woods.

With that said, 'just want to announce I'll be at the ADZPCTKOP. I look
forward to putting some faces to all ya "old timers" and drinking your beer.
What ever projects need help with, I'll be there. Cooking is my forte. If
things continue with my research the way they are going, I should be in and
out of 'Diego a few times that week. Now if I can only find myself a
millionaire who likes to hike ... this research project is getting
expensive.
See ya all there

--
Rusty "MyTie" Johnston