[pct-l] Antique gear

Does a 1976 Adventure-16 Hiphugger external frame pack qualify as an
antique?  I can't imagine myself hiking with any other pack.  I am presently
sewing (in fits and starts) a Frostline Hatchback II to adapt to my frame
for greater cubic inches.  Maybe it's just me, but I have tried many many
internal frame packs.  None has approached the comfort of my A-16.  I have
never experienced a need to look like I just summited Everest, so I plug
along with my unattractive external frame.  Balance has never been a
problem.  Because of the way the hipbelt is suspended, the pack never feels
torque-y.  I love my A-16.  It is bequeathed in my will.