[pct-l] more on research of chemicals

Arrogent Doctors may be hard to convince of the dangers of different
chemicals on the skin. Even some sunblocks are now thought to have some
additives that may be harmful to people. Mechanics who work around oil all
day are now being asked to wear rubber gloves when changing fluilds as long
term exposure to the oil is a hazard. The medical people have long denied any
effects of agent orange or any gulf war syndrome problems ( surprised??? )
Any toxic substance put on directly on skin could be asking for trouble down
the road. (  I do have a Degree in common sense, something a few Doctors
could use, not arrogence )  Deet could be a timebomb to certain people. Even
cigarettes take a few years to kill.  Studies of 30 years are few. I guess
time will tell. ( just a word of caution )